- Biggest problem – What the next project should be?
- Biggest process – What I need to know, what skills to have to make it successful?
- Favourite magazine – HBR
- Favourite podcast – Long Form
- Favourite app on iPhone – Tetris (trying to play every day for 15-20min to stress out – backed by research – superbetter)
- Favourite workout – all time fav – running
- Favourite book of past month – ?World Order” by Henry Kissinger
Currently, I’m focusing what my next project should be. Trying to solicit as much relevant feedback from the environment as possible. It is quite connected to my last episode.
Living in London, focusing to work as freelance Pastry Chef. After many great places like Harrods and Pollen St Social decided that I will take my career and try to decide to myself what next.
On my weekly basis, I focus on what does to take to make my work. How I can have better results, how I can improve my performance, how I can have better ideas. Studying the daily routines (app for iPhone – “Reporter ? is lifesaver)
Past 2 months were spent mostly on understanding past successes, mistakes, getting lessons from what was working and what to do next. I like to spend thinking what is my true potential, what is my zone of genius (Inspiration from Megan Kelly – host of Fox News Channel). How to make things more effortless and how to make life easier, which choice makes most sense (working my ass off is not really an answer – one of the best times, most productive was taking 3 weeks off, and staying at home)
Working on how to frame my book, which was written for past 2 years. This blog was partially effort to makes this happen.
My current list of podcasts:
- On Being
- Tim Ferriss Show
- Success Talks
- Design Matters with Debbie Milman
- Exchanges at Goldman Sachs
- Here is the Thing wit Alec Baldwin
- The Nerdist
- The Daily Evolver
- TED Radio Hour
- New York Public Library Podcast
- So Money with Farnoosh Torabi
inspired by @sivers – https://sivers.org/now